Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hawaii Sunset--Geese Overtake the World!

 I spent the better part of today sewing, cutting, ironing, sewing, cutting, ironing and then sewing, cutting and ironing some more GEESE!  I had 75 started and I have 275 now.  That is to say, not quite half the of the flying geese I need for Hawaii Sunset!
I am shooting to get these geese (lol visualizing me shooting geese!) done by the end of the month.  So since next weekend is the state interpreting conference (won't be much sewing) I really need to try to get in some steady progress when I can.  I may try to sneak in twenty-five geese at a time whenever I have some time!
I did most of this sewing in front of the TV watching the Packer game, but we won't talk about how that went.  Better luck against the Bears on Thursday guys!

4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

My Panthers didn't show up too well today either :*) You are really getting a lot done on your Hawaiian Sunset! I'm just starting, but I'm already in love!!!

Roslyn said...

oh Andee you are such an overachiever!
I have collected my blues & browns so now I can begin cutting for SMM!

em's scrapbag said...

Have fun shooting at those geese. Man that's a lot of geese.

Judy D in WA said...

Oh wow, you are waaaaay ahead of me. Love all of it!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...