Ruth came over for a few hours today and finished piecing her quilt. Next she basted it (all by herself!) with basting spray and pins, quilted it and bound it. It is really cute and I think our co-worker who is expecting is going to be tickled! I guess she is doing the baby's room in pink and brown so this quilt will be the highlight of the room--at least in my opinion!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Ruth's First Quilt is Done!
Ruth came over for a few hours today and finished piecing her quilt. Next she basted it (all by herself!) with basting spray and pins, quilted it and bound it. It is really cute and I think our co-worker who is expecting is going to be tickled! I guess she is doing the baby's room in pink and brown so this quilt will be the highlight of the room--at least in my opinion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
No comments:
Post a Comment