Monday, January 9, 2012

January UFO Challenge is Met!



Worked all day, had a healthy dinner when I got home (trying....lol) and then I quilted and bound this baby all by myself tonight. Wasn't easy because I went around all those snowball blocks and used my new machine which doesn't have a wide throat! But it is done and bound in all different scrappy colors (which you can't really see in this pic) but I was happy to use up leftover bindings from my drawer!
Here is the crazy backing that says "love" all over it. I think DJ's six year old niece in Virginia will love it!


5 comments:

Candace said...

Awesome happy quilt. I'm sure any little girl would love it. It looks great.

Quilter Kathy said...

You're done already?!? You still have half the month to procrastinate... like me :)

JudyCinNC said...

Andee - what a beautiful jewel of a quilt - love the happy in this quilt. Judy C

Jennifer said...

looks fantastic! congrats!

Sharon-IN said...

Congrats on a finish! I love scrappy bindings.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...