Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tobacco Road Quilting/Frogging...

 I gave Ros my Swoon and Tobacco Road quilt a few weeks ago.  She worked hard at quilting Tobacco Road as you can see..then decided she didn't like the brown thread or the fussy design.  From the pictures it looks good to me, but I trust it will look even better if Ros thinks it will...

She is now frogging away in her free time and will be quilting it with the design below when it is done.  I can't wait to get my quilts back and am so happy I have such a fabulous longarmer who really wants each quilt to be a work of art!  THANKS ROS!

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

Yeah, frogging almost done. With any luck at all I will have both for you this weekend at 35th.Ave BOM! Fingers crossed,LOL.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....