Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Day :)

I added my Easy Street quilt to the Fabric and Quilts Scrap Quilt Challenge 2013 on Flickr and won a gift certificate and coupon to Fabrics N Quilts!  The stack of fabrics below is what I got when I added a few bucks of my own.  Love the pretty colors in this line!  Thank you Jane!


Yesterday after work and tons of errands, we headed up to my mom's for the night.  We spent some time with the fast growing Colton!  Here I am trying to teach him some sign language.  He is such a snuggler, smiler and HAPPY baby.  
I met up with Ros and got back both my Swoon and my Tobacco Road quilts....more pics to come, but here is one she sent me.  I love them both!  I should note that both Kathy and I worked on Tobacco road and it was fun to tag team it!


Today was the PHXMQG Meeting.  We had our pillow swap and embellishment challenge.  Here are the gals that traded pillows.  Each one was incredibly unique and beautiful!
I turned my little embroidery project for Ben (my other favorite nephew and big brother to Colton) into a doorhanger.  He will get this for Christmas.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful quilt, congrats for winning!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....