Ros has done it again. She quilted my Swoon and I can't wait to get it from her on Saturday! Here are the pictures she posted. I am absolutely loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
1 comment:
I am swooning here too over it! I think I may have to make one of these sooner than later! Your's is scrappy and beautiful!
Post a Comment