Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shamelessly Asking for Your Vote!

I entered my Holiday Lights quilt in the Christmas Quilt show at http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/2011/12/vote-for-your-favorite-entries.html?showComment=1322976209771#c900000109098973934 so feel free to go and vote for my quilt (#42) in the Christmas category if you want to help me win! THANKS!


Designed by Bonnie K. Hunter for Quiltmaker Magazine. Thanks again Bonnie!
Oh and quilted by the amazing Ros Atwood. Check out my header to see the Christmas Lights she quilted in there! I LOVE THIS QUILT!



1 comment:

Bj said...

I voted for you and will every time you ask ;)

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...