After I got them all together and trimmed the excess from the edges this is what it looks like. I had to unsew one row (Kathy helped with that since I was busy looking for my seam ripper that has gone to who knows where! I got out a back up seam ripper but no clue where the bigger one went!) and one row I accidently put going up instead of down or down instead of up...one row early I made the change...decided it was a creative design choice and left it hahaha.
I learned quite a bit from this quilt though...if I get really energetic I may try to do another one and remember to switch my direction when sewing the rows. I also may try to figure out how to get it to lay better for cutting so the cuts are more straight! Overall though I am happy with my Quilt University Spring Bargello!
Chili all set in the crock pot and I sampled it for dinner tonight. We will have it, cornbread and trying a new recipe for Artichoke dip too for Superbowl Sunday. Kathy is quite excited about the Patriots--I am still not over the Packers being out. So whoohoo go Patriots!