Monday, October 19, 2015

Travel Back Home Day--Sunday!

 We left the ship early Sunday and planned to check our luggage and hang in the airport all day, but we discovered we could not check the luggage til after 2!  So Becky found us a cart and did the heavy pushing. We shopped the airport and got in some steps.

 We found a lounge to hang in for a few hours.  I watched the Packer game on my phone (modern technology!) while Becky read her book or browsed Pinterest.
 
 I finished up the last of my hexies!
 
 We had to take a picture in our matching new shirts that say "the tan will fade but the memories last forever--Royal Carribean" it was fun to be twinsies.
 We were a little closer on the plane on the way home.  Becky wound up next to a drunk rowdy guy and I was next to a young couple. I got a ton of reading done and it was a great flight.  Did I mention I am not thin enough to get my tray table down while seated.  It is the little things people!

 And arrival in Phoenix...still HOT!

 Do I look exhausted enough?  Seriously, get me home to bed!
This trip was amazing, everything that I could have hoped for and more.  I am closer to Becky for having spent so much time with her and I have made several new quilty/bloggy friends.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have gotten to go on this trip!

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...