Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Funday!

I was so happy to see the Packers beat the Bears this morning!  It has been a rough start this year!  Here are Kathy's Wanderlust blocks so far--this one is going to be so pretty!
 I went over to Becky's to sew today (been forever since I have made it to her place!) and our other friend Kathy came over too.  Becky and I were both working on Wild and Goosey blocks and Kathy was working on an Eye Spy a Four Patch pattern--all from Bonnie's site, we really are her # 1 fans!
So here are the two blocks I made while gabbing.  Two more and I will have another row!
For dinner I made Grain Free Pumpkin Pancakes from Road to Living Whole's blog.  Marian is a co-worker who is really supportive of me on WW.  She has tons of gluten free recipes on her blog which just happen to often work for me on WW.  I can have gluten but pancakes are a once in awhile choice for me, these I can have anytime!  They were pretty good and I plan to try more of Marian's stuff.  I know her honey nut iced coffee is delicious and low in calories too!
If you have a favorite healthy recipe you want to share with me, feel free--I need all the good eating choices I can get!  THANKS!

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Both quilts are looking great. I love how colourful they are.

Kathy S. said...

The Wanderlust quilt is gorgeous! I love your Wild and Goosey blocks too. Wow! You are Bonnie's #1 fan -- but now you're my idol. I am going to start going through her books one by one and make my scraps sing.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Neat blocks and those pancakes sound good! I am sending you a friend invite on FitBit too!

Roslyn said...

I will check out Marian's blog, i am always interested in GF recipes that are tried & true.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...