Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hump Day Sewing!

 Did a little sewing before work and a lot of sewing after work today!  First up was my Plus block in orange for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  Then I tackled block five and six of Tula Pink's City Sampler.


 I really don't have a plan for colors on these blocks...I am using the pictures to help me pick my fabrics and am hoping that Tula had a plan that I can follow, haha!  Right now it looks a little hodgepodgy but I am not going to worry too much!
 After cutting and sewing a bunch more huge HST's for Scrappy Mountain Majesties I sewed a half of another block and then went down to work out and make chef salad.  When I came back up I put borders on this little Packer quilt (I sewed the second half of it today).


 Tonight, Kathy did the cutting and I did the sewing on this Lil' Twister (turned the pic above into a much smaller quilt below).  It goes pretty quickly with the two of us tag teaming.  I am hoping I will have time to quilt it tomorrow but if not I will do it this weekend, I want to bring this one to my phone job and hang it in the cubicle!  GO PACK GO!

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

You've been busy. Tomorrow is my sewing day. Looking forward to that

SandyPA said...

Andee, you have me thinking it's time to make a Broncos quilt to compete with your Packers quilts. I started making a blue/orange Carolina Crossroads and am searching for Broncos fabrics for the white centers.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...