Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything!

 Here is this week's Wild and Goosey block and what I have so far.  Two more blocks and there will be another row to add :)

 I got the border on the second March on Green Bay Packers quilt and the backings made for both of them.  Now Colton and Ben will each get one for Christmas--so nice to check a few things off the to be made for Christmas list!  (I also made another gift for my Santa Sack Swap partner but cannot show you yet!).

 Kathy finished her third Jelly Bean Blast block for Wanderlust.  It is looking good!  

4 comments:

scottylover said...

Hi Andee! Great job on the wild & goosey blocks.

Have Kathy look at the teal corner on the bottom block. I think a HST is turned wrong. :) She's doing great on them, too!

Sandy A

Barb in Mi said...

Wow, love your wild & goosey blocks! Fabulous - just got added to my quilt bucket list...

scraphappy said...

I like the reds. It has been a while since I saw fall color, but I do remember red leaves too. Looks great as part of the set.

Scrappy quilter said...

Love your wild and goosey blocks. My favorite though has got to be the Green Bay Packers quilt. Love, love, love the colors in it. Kathy is doing great.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...