Thursday, February 6, 2014

All Kind of Quilty Goodness!

 Ros worked her magic and quilted my NYE Mystery quilt for my Aunt Nancy!  See the Mickey Mouse quilting in there?




My aunt's birthday is in February so I cannot wait to get the binding on this quilt and get it in the mail!
I finished up the mug rug for Bonnie and I, will give it to her when I see her next week!  Cannot believe my bucket list wish of taking a Bonnie class is coming true in just a few days!
I decided to go ahead and put the Wild and Goosey blocks together (while watching QuiltCam--did you hear Bonnie shout out to me with her Packer fabric?) so that I could show it off to Bonnie!  I cannot tell you how many enjoyable hours of sewing have gone into this quilt (about one hour for each block, lol) and I know I have lots more to go, but it is a good start!
Since I will be off work Tues-Fri next week for the workshops (pinch me someone) I will be working tons this weekend.  I wanted to make up some of the missed hours, but I know I won't get in much sewing over the weekend.  I have to start packing too!
I hope there is plenty of sewing in your weekend, I will be reading my blogs between calls or while I am on hold, so that will have to sustain me!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Enjoy your time with Bonnie! It's so fun to have a bucket list of things you'd like to do. Mine is to attend one of the big quilt shows or quilt market. I just can't imagine how amazing they must be.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...