Friday, April 26, 2013

Paper Piecing at the PHXMQG Meeting


Last Saturday the Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild met and Allisa taught us how to paper piece.  We had the choice of making either a coffee cup or a pop bottle.  I got Allisa's mug rug in the swap last time, which was a coffee cup, so I opted to do the pop bottle as you already know.  Here is everyone else and/or her creation!  Enjoy the paper piecing parade!



















 This one is Allisa, our teacher.  Thanks girl, I am now addicted to paper piecing!  WHOOT!

1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

I love that everyone made those paper pieced beverages! They are so cute. I have always wanted to try it... I have seen the patterns around. Now I might just have to do it as a project at my fall retreat! Thanks.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...