Tuesday, June 8, 2010

State Fair Schnibble Sneak Peek and County Fair

Two different "fair" patterns but no rides happening! I got the pieced borders together and sewed the triangles to the rectangles this afternoon. Now I have a stack at my ironing board before I can go any farther. I did make one block just to make sure I had it all right, so here is your sneak peek!
And the second fair is county fair, the last of the June BOM's for Amy's Passions. If you haven't joined in on this fun, there is still plenty of fun left to be had...follow the link on my blog to Amy's website and patterns.

I should mention too that I have been trying to knit socks using a tutorial video from the web...she sure does make it look easy, but I can't seem to get past the turning around of the magic loop! Seriously I have watched that part a half a dozen times and just don't get how she is turnig the loop around so I can't do anymore. I think I will be signing up for a class after all...haha! So I am back to working on another dishrag.

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...