Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peak at Night and Day Quilting

Long story, but here is the backing for Tara and Tommy's Night and Day quilt.  Thanks Ros!

And even better...here is a sneak peak at how Ros is quilting this beauty!  No stitching in the ditch from her, isn't it exquisite?  Won't be long and you can see the whole thing done!
Off to work and then to Nimble Thimbles for the guild meeting (after meeting Becky for a quick bite to eat).  Have actually remembered my name tag and my knitting to keep me busy during the meeting!  Will wonders never cease?  Not liking the changes to Blogger...don't have time for the learning curve!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...