Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quiltalong Progress for March

Just a reminder..this was the Quiltalong for January...
and February...

and tonight I did March! I am supposed to be making six blocks a month but I just do whatever happens with the strips I put together...which will be interesting in the end, and may wind up as more than one quilt, but they whip up really quickly and are fun to make so I am really enjoying this. I picked green for St. Patrick's Day. One of these fine days I will put them all up on the wall together and get a picture!


2 comments:

Candace said...

I love these, especially the orange. I'm very tempted to join in, but I'm trying to resist and maybe actually finish some things.

Linda and Piwacket said...

Andee, these are looking great! I haven't done my March ones yet.