Monday, March 8, 2010

Christmas Lights is Quilted!

Ros has finished quilting my Christmas Lights quilt (Bonnie Hunter's mystery in Quiltmaker magazine)! I will get it back from her on Thursday and then can start on the binding. She did a fabulous job on quilting the tangled lights all over this one and if you click to see a closeup you can really see it! I love this quilt and plan to keep it for us for a Christmas Quilt, but not sure I will be able to put it away once I see it! Bonnie's quilts are just so addicting to make...I can harldly wait to start on a small Carolina Crossroads just so I can say made one...I have the first step printed, but that is as far as I have gotten so far. If you haven't seen all her free patterns at Quiltville.com get on over there and check them out. You will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

Jane said...

This will be a joy to get finished, looks fabulous

Roslyn said...

You have to make Carolina Crossroads, it's the first of Bonnie's mysteries and my fave still. I used wonderful QD wool batting in it and it was so fluffy & light but i gave it to my friend who was sick.
You can just drape the Carolina SXmas over the couch & only you will know it's Christmassy!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...