Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quilt Camp Plan....






I am bringing my cut up fabric to work on both of these quits (pictures are not of my quilts but fabric is the same or close to it). I am also bringing Schnibbles Picnic and may start with that one first!






With any luck I will get two of them done and make good progress on the third! The car is all packed and camp starts tomorrow afternoon for us early birds...I am going to my mom's house (about 20 minutes from camp) this afternoon and spending the night with her since I am off work for Veteran's Day.
And by the way I want to acknowledge that I do appreciate those who give up their time, their families and sometimes their lives for our safety and freedom. As an ex-Army wife I know it isn't easy and I am proud of all those who are in the service or are family of servicemen and women! I need to make another quilt of Valor for one of them too! Soon, soon!
Bonnie K. Hunter of Quiltville is doing another mystery set to start the day after Thanksgiving. Her blog has info if you are wanting to get in on what will turn out to be a gorgeous quilt. She is calling it Carolina Christmas!
I will be posting again most likely on Sunday with pictures from camp, happy sewing until then!
Angela

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Look forward to catching up with the results when you get back

bingo~bonnie said...

ooough I'm so glad you shared these photos!!! b/c I recently made a fall mini quilt and the pattern was very similar to the 2nd quilt you showed. Maybe one day I could recreate it into one bigger like you've shown. ;) la,la,LOVE it!

HOpe you have a fun retreat! Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Ariane said...

I hope you have a great weekend. I wish I could join in all the fun. I started my Picnic quilt today. I hope to get it done soon.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....