Saturday, November 7, 2009

Little Zip Up Bags

I had fun with June and BJ..we eached worked on our various projects and I got all of these little pouches made! I am keeping one, the rest will be gifts, and I think I will make a few more. The free pattern is available at http://threebears.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/little-boxy-pouch-tutorial/ and they really whip up easily. I used fabric I had and zippers that were gifted to me fifteen years ago that just never found a home...very inexpensive but fun gift! I will be filling them with favorite things for the people who will be getting them. Think that is it for sewing today. Oh, I also marked all of my squares for sewing the Picnic Schnibble, but haven't cut the background fabric so that is as far as I can go!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I can't believe how many you've made up. These will be fun to open for someone

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....