Saturday, November 7, 2009

Modified Charm Square Bag Done!


Last year I made this exact same bag in the same fabrics (lining and handles different I believe) and gave it to my mom...Suli saw it and wanted one too (and I almost gave it to her in the first place!) so finally got one made for her this year. I hope she likes it, these fabrics are so sweet and bright I almost don't want to give it away. I used a free online pattern but I changed it as I went and didn't make the sides and bottom as they suggest. I also was a bit lazy and didn't turn out the handles on this one as I hate that!
Well off to sew some more at June's with her and BJ!

1 comment:

Jane said...

This bag is lovely and cheerful, just what you need for dull winter days

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....