Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing with the New Camera and a Streak of Sunshine...



Just had to see what the Double Delight looks like on my bed. Can you tell we are addicted to Jergen's almond smelling original lotion? My side of the bed is the right side...slightly neater than my better half's side!







Couldn't resist taking this photo...tired campers at our house.




Finally started that Streak of Sunshine quilt from Bonnie's website..used leftover scraps and it went pretty quickly!


I actually followed the ironing directions....
Then I looped them and cut out nine of them.
After pulling them apart like a bargello quilt this is what I have up on the wall! Tomorrow I will whip it together in no time! It is bright and sunshiny and should bring someone some joy!

2 comments:

Jane said...

This looks really cheerful, well deserves it's name

Anonymous said...

Love to see these colorful pictures!! Your digital camera is best!!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...