Sunday, February 19, 2012

Some Outdoor Pictures of What I Have Been Up To Lately...

DJ's pillow Valentine is done! This is from the smallquilttalk yahoo group challenge for this month. Done!
The I.S.T.H. Schnibbles top is ready for some quilting.
Auntie's Anvil is also ready for quilting. Do we see a theme here?
And all three of the January smallquilttalk challenge tops are also ready to be quilted. Man I have some basting to do soon!
And here is my NYE mystery from Ann B. Smith for this year. I pieced the backing today but didn't have time to get it ironed for the photo before Christine came over to work on our Math Sign Workshop. It is coming together well! DJ is still out of town til tomorrow...so I am cooking burgers and prepping for teaching this afternoon...but may make it back to the quilting studio before it is all said and done. Tomorrow is a holiday from the college, so I picked up hours over at my video relay job. My day will be short though and I may get in some sewing!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love love love your rendition of the NYE quilt! The colors!!, I simply can't drool enough!

soscrappy said...

The long borders on your table runner blend in with the background so much I thought the wrren't there. Looks like you are about ready to get into serious quilting mode for a while. Enjoy.

Cheryl said...

Wow....all such wonderful projects!!! Love your Schnibbles runner!!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....