Sunday, February 5, 2012

Orca Bay Sans Borders

Worked for five or so hours on Orca Bay (so far) today and got this all together. Hoping the borders happen after the SuperBowl in time for Bonnie's link up tomorrow! Wasn't too much unsewing as this went together so that was good. I am loving it now that it has turned into something! The borders are done and waiting for attachment!
Forgot to Mention that BJ gifted me some sock yarn yesterday (yippee) and a belated Christmas present too!
This little tree is so cute I hate to take it apart and sew with it! Ros gave me a huge stack of magazines which I have been paging through, but my picture didn't turn out so no pic!

Hope to post again later with a completed Orca Bay!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Long Lake is looking great :0) Your progress kicked my own progress in gear today. Thanks girl.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...