Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mourning Crosses No. 1 is a Flimsy


The border fabric I ordered for the three Mourning Crosses quilts arrived today. So after a long day of work and twenty minutes on my bike (I am trying) I cut some and sewed one together just to see how it looked. I like it!
In other news the Schnibbles for this month is I.S.T.H and my Small Quilt Group on Yahoo is doing Broken Dishes for February. Add to that Judy pulled Number one for the UFO...and wouldn't you know it, that is my Orca Bay. Dangit I don't know how all this is going to happen this SHORT month, lol. I am going to give it a go, but maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew here!
Can't wait to get started, but I better get to bed...working in about 8 hours..ugh!

No comments:

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....