Am in a crabby, stressed out mood so I am going to find a good book and go read myself to sleep. Tomorrow might be a better day.
Monday, February 20, 2012
President's Day Sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
2 comments:
Hope you aren't getting a migraine Andee, I will pray for that.Love the NYE mystery I wish I had made it now.
I am having an awful time figuring out what the password thingy is, it's too hard to read!
I'm likin' the Jack in the Box blocks too!!!!! I haven't dug into my pinks yet....maybe next weekend :)
Post a Comment