Sunday, July 18, 2010
A Packer Apron and Carolina Crossroads Step Three in Progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
3 comments:
Whoa----the red background change........raising eyebrow.....looks like Andee's getting a lil' "saucy" ;0)
Do you have a pattern you used for the apron? Gotta luv dem Packers, ya!
What is the third color Andee for CC? I used pink, green & beige/neutral because those were the three colors I seemed to have the most of in my "scraps".
It's still my favorite of Bonnie's but I gave it away! And no, not planning on making another.
Another lovely apron, and those nine patches are lovely.
Post a Comment