Saturday, January 26, 2008

Staging my Home--the Before Pictures







I haven't had much time to sew all week since we have been busy with meeting the Realtor and the home stager to get our house ready to go on the market. She gave us amazing advice! Some of it was what we already knew and were in the process of doing, but other things were things I would never have thought of (and they go against my taste somewhat but I am selling this house so...) We immediately made a list of things to go buy and took the kids to Olive Garden, then to Target and Menards (where we spent about 600 bucks!) and came home and got to work on staging the house. Here are the before pictures that our stager took, and later on I will post some in progress or done pictures. Any changes you will see are her recommendations and not necessarily what I would have in my home normally! Smile.

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...