twice, three times before I got it right. Funny thing is I grabbed four leftover hst's and just threw them together...then realized it was wrong, so I "fixed" it. Sigh, almost left it, but it was bugging me so now it matches the picture.
I have been listening to "We are Water" and so far the female character is annoying me. Not sure I will finish it.
Kathy and I went to a new place--in Scottsdale for our hike today. Brown's Mountain. Really nice area with great paths not as rocky or hike like but beautiful and well marked trails and a free paper map to keep us set. Even with all that we took a longer path than we meant to and did about three and a half miles. It was a bit much since we are still recovering from last Thursday's hike!
I spent some time today reorganizing in the quilting studio. I went through the thread and resorted things by type and color--over time they just wind up mixed together! I also cleared two drawers so that I could put tiny fabric pieces in the drawers--one for darks and one for lights. This will make Wild and Goosey blocks so much easier!
I finally got the Eye Spy blocks into a top and made a backing for it. I also made a backing for Moth in the Window so I can get it to Ros.
Not sure what I should sew next! I am sure I will find something :)