Thursday, June 14, 2012

Florabunda Fabrics

I belong to the quiltville swap group on yahoo and we just swapped out yellows and florals for Bonnie K. Hunter's Florabunda!   http://quiltville.com/pdf/floribundapdf.pdf  for the pattern.  I love, love, love all the different fabrics I got from this swap!  I tried to label the fabrics with the right swapper...one of them wasn't labeled and I got that one double but each had a bonus fabric inside so it is all good.  Aren't they awesome?
From Deb D. 

Mystery Swapper (I think Mavis but could be Gail)

Susan

Debra B.

Judi (Swap Queen)
 I also cut some of my own for BJ and Ros who will be getting to this one eventually too.  If either of them wants I will trade some of my doubles for some of theirs!  I now have enough to make about 65 blocks (the pattern is for 80) so I am well on way to this with no doubles needed.  I have it all kitted up and will be pulling it out down the line, but I just had to share all these florals.
Me

Is anyone else working on Florabunda?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I missed this swap; to close to the crazy end-of-school-year.

LOTS of goodies shared!!! Can't wait to see it come together.

Mavis said...

I recognize my fabrics. The mystery swapper was indeed me, Mavis! Haven't got mine yet but pretty excited to see and touch them when they finally cross the border.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...