Saturday, April 2, 2011

Carolina Crossroads Flimsy Comes Together

Really enjoyed getting this top done! Well, almost done....borders to go yet, but the bulk of the work is done. Also managed to get the laundry done and had a great day catching up with Kathy too.

Can you see how happy I am to have this top come together? I only had to unsew one little end...the rows went together really well and wasn't so complicated. Now that I get how Bonnie does things it almost seems easy. Ha!

Oh and P.S. I checked back through my blog and I started this quilt last year in June so almost a year in the making and it isn't quite done!

3 comments:

Sue said...

So you should look happy. You have done a great job. It looks fabulous.

Amy said...

Uh-Rah-Rah! :0)

{{longing for that sunshine, too}}

Nancy said...

Congratulations, the quilt is beautiful.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...