Well today Kathy and I did not do the mystery quilt and I was really pretty bummed about it--there just wasn't time for all that presewing at the last minute. I made a few moth in the window blocks and was slow to get started sewing...then suddenly I realized that I could sew up the pair of 35th Ave. BOM quilt tops that Kathy and I have been working on all year. Kathy's needed on more block (which I made) and then I got to cutting and sewing....Kathy was working on her Grand Illusion clue one all day so I did these.
Blurry, but proof there is a pair! I had to substitute one of the light blues in one block (which I then added to both tops as the light blue border) so I know which one is mine. We are gifting these to my great aunts--my grandma Char's sisters Jean Ann and Sally. I made two backings and they are all ready to go to the longarmer!
Meanwhile, Kathy finished clue one and it is finally working on clue two! Yippee! I need to sew a backing for my lozenges quilt. So that is up next!