Sunday, December 21, 2014

Honk Honk! Wild and Goosey Weekend Check-In and Temecula Mystery

 Since we are leaving for Vegas in a bit, I sewed up my Wild and Goosey block for the weekend check-in last night.  I am sure one won't be happening next weekend since we will barely be home all week between Vegas and staying at my mom's.  Can you see the little scraps from the Red Riding Hood fabric that made it into the Tula Pink City Sampler block this week.  The upside down rabbit in the corner is from that.

 And this morning I saw the Temecula Quilt Company put out block eleven from the little mystery "Christmas Past and Presents" so I made two of those.

 One more block to go!  So sweet!

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...