Thursday, March 17, 2011

Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll, Step Two in Progres--FINALLY!



Finally yes, yes, finally I got to sewing on Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll step two! DJ prepped the strips (we used Thangles) and I sewed away and then cut on the lines. DJ then started on the paper ripping. We still have more to go and lots of ironing, but it was really nice to get some sewing done and DJ is excited to learn more and be part of my hobby. Yay for that!


Is anyone else out there as far behind as I am on this quilt? I almost just gave it up, but then I saw the finished quilt tops and decided that I would keep plugging away on it even it takes me all summer!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

Good for you, Andee, I have the pattern printed but doubt it's on my list!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...