Thursday, March 31, 2011

Carolina Crossroads Progress and Here's Bug!

This came in the mail earlier this week..the final block from my the last holdout of my quilt history group swap. Cute! One other gal apparently decided not to make her blocks after all (what?) so since we were told to make fifteen and then we only swapped ten or so I have about 7 extra blocks that are the same. Oh well, they will all go in the quilt either in the top or the back I suspect. Finally remembered to take a picture of Bug. Isn't she cute? She fits in really well here and we love her already! And I have occasionally been sneaking in a Carolina Crossroads block or two but the pile never seems to get smaller! I will have plenty of quilt to get into tops this summer when I have more time to actually sew.

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...