Thursday, January 14, 2010

Amy's Passions BOM for January Done!

I finally got another photo in the sunlight of my Double Delight quilt. This is my favorite quilt so far even though I try not to have favorites ;)!
Amy's Passions Block # 3 for January. This is a Four Square Variation. Tonight I put this one together (after putting the backing together for Hannah and Jeremy's quilt) and have been smiling at it ever since. These blocks just make me happy.
So here are all three of the January blocks (Rocky Road to Dublin, Four Square Variation and Four Square). I am loving them! Can't wait for more! Thanks Amy!


5 comments:

Jane said...

Well done you. I've done the first one, her instructions are fantastic for a complete novice

Roslyn said...

Love the DD it's one of my faves too-I saw one in an Aus. mag. this month actually won a prize at a show.

Amy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes to look at simple, classic, traditional blocks and smile :0)

The DD looks GREAT too! SOOOOO glad you hog-tied me into finally joining in on that one. AMAZING results!

Sue said...

DD looks fabulous and I love the other blocks.

Candace said...

Wow, you've done some great work, your Carolina Christmas and DD are beautiful. Your blocks are also very pretty. Won't be long and we'll be working on week 2.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...