Sunday, January 28, 2024

Two Almost Finishes and My Favorite Reads of 2023!

I quilted and bound my three little snowmen on Friday.  Hazel has pinkeye and an ear infection, so they kept her home and Indie was content to watch me sew in the morning.  I am waiting on some tiny black buttons (would you believe I did not have one matched set among all my buttons!) to make their eyes.  


Last night, I quilted my snowflake quilt.  Today I will bind it, I think.  
                                                 

I read 327 books in 2023.  This is a record for me.  My favorites this year (not including rereads) were:



This reading year is off to a good start too!

1 comment:

Deb A said...

Wow! That is a lot of books read in 2023. I have been doing lots of audiobooks - since I have a lot of time in the car. Your snowmen are really cute, as is the snowflake quilt. Enjoy your week.

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...