Monday, January 1, 2024

Spinout--Cuts and Bolts Mystery 2023!

I spent yesterday sewing Spinout--the Cuts and Bolts NYE Mystery for 2023.  I only did the baby size so plenty of time to cut and sew an 

I somehow cut the wrong size large dark blue triangles so I had to cut some more and ran out of the dark fabric...so on to a more medium fabric but it works.
BJ and Barb sewed with me too.  Barb did her own baby size quilt and BJ did her cutting and started sewing a larger one.  
You can see my piles of Eye Spy that I was cutting here too.
I turned the corners on this quilt.  Decided to leave them.  Looks fine overall.
Still have a few more rows done to add to this Eye Spy today.

 Here is the finished Spinout!  Mine above and Barb's below.  I like hers better!




1 comment:

Andra Gayle said...

They are both fabulous! What a great way to use some scraps! Might have to make a few...

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...