Sunday, December 31, 2023

A Whole Lot of Mysteries Going on!

Here is clue 5 of Indigo Way.  I chose this brown fabric with other colors for my "special" fabric last minute.  It has several of the colors from the quilt so it should work.

                                        

                                        

Here is clue 6 which I finished yesterday.  Very excited to be keeping up with Indigo Way!

Here is the completed cutting for tomorrow's Merry Mayhem Case # 148 Twist and Shout!
While Becky and Barb were sewing (and I was all caught up), I needed something to sew, so finally got around to this paper pieced snowman! Pretty sure I first saw it on Kathy's Quilts in 2008!  It marinated a long time.  The pattern seems to not be available anymore on Wendy's Quilting Place where it originated from.
This is a little bothy house.  Apparently a thing in Scotland.  I had to have one for my bookshelf!  Crazy, but so cute!


 Here is clue two of Cuts and Bolts New Year's Eve 2023 mystery quilt.  Sewing today, so on to clue 3!

No comments:

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...