Friday, January 19, 2024

Secret Agent Mystery and More!

Here is the key to my Secret Agent Mystery.  
We made a pocket as part of the first mission.
Everyone is doing fun posts with their agent names, so here is mine!

Here is the second mission, completed yesterday.


And here is my second mission post.  As you can see, Ros decided to join in the fun and do this mystery too!  Dr. Kathy is also doing it.  Super fun!



I also managed to finish the Cuts and Bolts mystery for 2023.  Love how it came out with my controlled scrappy choices based on the border fabric.
                                                 
I also got my A Quilting Life BOM top together.  Also super happy with how this one came out!

                                                

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on your fresh new finish, a completed quilt top, and a fun mystery to "solve"!!

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...