Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Merry Mayhem #148 NYD Mystery 2024

 Today BJ and I sewed online (and Andrea popped in).  She was working on her Cuts and Bolts mystery, and I was working on my surprise clue seven from Indigo Way.  As usual I did the math wrong and this time instead of cutting half the units, I cut double the units.  I have many leftover that I can sew or bag up for future.  I need to put these hourglass blocks into the blocks, but that is for tomorrow maybe.

This is the bonus Eye Spy quilt I managed to get sewed while working on the mysteries this year.  I need to add a border to it.
The following pictures are in backwards order of clues for Merry Mayhem.  I am loving how my blocks came out (I have more blocks than what is pictured) and have decided to add the sashing, but to swap out the light colored cornerstones and use either all red, or red, green and dark blue.
I like it okay without the sashing too, but since the sashing is already cut and makes it bigger, I may as well use it.


These blocks are Becky's.  Looking forward to seeing how all three of ours turn out!






No comments:

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...