Sunday, February 11, 2024

Game Day Mystery and More!

Today I sewed online with BJ and Barb.  Here is my Game Day Mystery from Cuts and Bolts Facebook group





                                              

Here is Barb's.  BJ is making a larger one so no picture yet.

                                                


In between clues I worked on my Secret Agent mystery.  I had pinned everything very carefully and so it was easy to sew things up acurately.  The reveal is this Friday, I cannot wait!  I am loving that we are starting to see the transparency happening here!
I even had enough time to recut, pin, and resew my X-ray block.  If you look carefully you can see which one was pinned.  The other one will be left out of the quilt.

                                    

I also had time to cut and sew two of the A Quilting Life BOM blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I plan to make another green block and then do two a month, I think.
 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love those red blocks for RSC. And your mystery friend project looks like a really fun way to spend the day.

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...