After work tonight Kathy worked on her clues for both the mysteries we are working on and so I putted around, sewed a few more spools and decided I should see how many I have made and take a photo. Lots of lime greens and purples because those colors are in Easy Street and I cut them from scraps! Need more variety, but I have a whole wipes container full of cut pieces for more blocks so it will happen.
Read a blog the other day (I already forgot whose it was, darn it) and the gal had done clay yourself so I had to do one too. Here I am, looking good--haha!
Working tomorrow, but hope to get in some sewing this weekend!