I had a bit of a migraine this morning and into the afternoon so I got a really slow start sewing, but I did cut and sew two Moth in a Window blocks...which Bug is kindly posing on. I now have eighteen made.
Kathy caught up on her Easy Street Mystery--clue six is all cut and ready for the next clue!
I then decided to go ahead and get going on the Rainbow BOM Challenge...Angela said January's color is pink, I had already done red before deciding this would be good in the rainbow...and today I did the pink. I also prepped up a bunch of the white and off white parts for future months and while I was at it I cut more for the Jack in the Box blocks too. I plan to go ahead and make two more of each color so at the end of this year I will have enough for a quilt. The turkey blocks are large so twelve of them might be enough for a lap quilt.