Saturday, October 15, 2011

So Much to Say...



Here is a picture of some of my knitting...I have made a ton of these dishcloths now and in fact am thinking I should branch out and try something (anything) else! I have this pattern down and at least have lots of Christmas gifts premade!



Here is the picture of the fabric I bought in Tennessee. I thought it was cute, but no clue where it will wind up.
The shop we went to was featured in a magazine (which I bought there) so you can see some photos of the shop.








They had tons of bright fabrics.






I finally sewed a back onto this panel I won over a year ago. I think I will mail it off to my daughter and she can figure out what to do with it!







Finally got the binding on this little Schnibble. Looks good from a galloping horse at 20 feet. Sigh. Done though--happy about that. It will be a dog or dolly quilt, so either way it is fine.












Also did a few more of the inside of the Smith Mountain Morning blocks and remembered to take a picture. I have more to do.

















Finished the quilting on this tablerunner...trimmed it, next I need to make and attach binding.











Best of all I got this Halloween quilt tied. We used purple and orange floss to tie it and it makes me smile.















Here is the backing fabric on both of the Halloweed quilts. Love it too. Very happy to have used some of this year's shop hop purchases already.




















5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, you have been busy!!

Amy said...

WooooWeeee! That's a lot of goings-on for you!
Wish I could claim the same :0)

Karen said...

Interesting name...Smith Mountain Morning. I am not familiar with it.

Roslyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roslyn said...

oops typo! You have been busy finishing off some UFO's Andee, doesn't it feel great?
I love your Tennesse fabric & I think it would be best as a border, so you don't lose the print by chopping it up or as a focus fabric .......
I have all the stuff to knit sox so I think I need to take a sock class Andee, are you up for a sock class?! They are lots harder than sweaters........

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...