Saturday, September 30, 2023

The Little Ghost Who Was a Quilt and More!


Barb sent me "The Little Ghost Who Was a Quilt" for my birthday and it inspired me to whip up a little quilt to match.  
This is an Eye Spy I finished at the old house that I am not sure made it in the blog.  
Hazel enjoyed doing some art work at my house yesterday.  She made a pom pom jack o lantern and then several monsters.  She is three now--time flies so fast!
I decided to machine stitch around the flowers and all for September Golds by Kathleen Tracy.  I then quilted around those same things and got it bound.  I did a single fold binding and figured out how to meet it up.  I like the method and may try doing that on all my quilts (the meet up not the single fold).
Sewed with Becky and Barb today for a bit.  I made my brown RSC blocks (Dakota Farmer) even though brown has not been called.  October is light neutrals which I am not doing.  I did start putting some of my blocks together too.  The RSC is coming along and I have too many blocks already in too many sizes.  Super happy to be using up the half square triangles that have accumulated the past decade or so!

 

No comments:

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...