Sunday, September 3, 2023

Ruby Jubilee--Forgotten Flimsy!


So today I did some cleaning up of my blog...my post labels have many duplicates, typos, etc. so I did some cleaning up on those.  Then I decided to update my Quiltville Mystery page and my Parade of Quiltville Quilts page.  I never even got last year's quilts on there!  Anyway, in doing that I discovered that I never posted the completed Ruby Jubilee top with the borders.  This was done almost a year ago now.  Sheesh.
Bug loves it!



The completion of this quilt was a labor of love.  I copied Bonnie's version (mostly) and really enjoyed sewing it with Barb (hers is in green) and Becky (hers is in purple).  Barb did all the blocks (I think) and then decided she did not want to put it together, so I am currently working on Emerald Jubilee too.  I am thinking I will get them quilted and save them for Hazel and Indie for a special occasion down the line.  

 

No comments:

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...