Saturday, September 2, 2023

Chilhowie is a Flimsy!

I do not remember if I mentioned we finally got a new dog.  Meet Lady.  She is supposedly three, but we are not buying it.  She has a bit more energy than we expected but otherwise fits in nicely.  She loves Kathy!
Last Thursday I spent eight hours getting Chilhowie's center done.  Managed to get the border on too.  All the matching pieces were not my favorite, but it looks nice.
Yesterday was Kathy and I's eighteenth anniversary. She brought me roses!  
Today I completed the Chilhowie top.  Super happy with it and so excited to get it done before the next mystery as I was starting to think it was going to hit the UFO pile forever.

I then finally trimmed this quilt that I quilted a month or so ago and made the binding too.
I also got out my aqua for the RSC and am ready to go with those blocks next time I sew!
 

2 comments:

scottylover said...

That turned out so pretty! I am not a fan of the matching pieces either, but it does make it interesting.

Happy belated anniversary to you and Kathy! And congrats on the new puppy!

Sandy

Deb A said...

What a great top! I have all the fabrics for it but have yet to start it. Happy Anniversary and what a cutie that puppy is.

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...