Sunday, September 24, 2023

A Pile of Progress!

Last Thursday I sewed with Becky and Barb online, we have a standing Thursday sew time which is nice!  So I decided to put most of the applique on this on by machine and then chain stitched the stem.  No awards won, but I will get it quilted so we can enjoy it this fall.  The pattern is September Golds from Red Button Quilt Company I love her patterns and have amassed quite a collection.  Barb made this one with me too.
I quilted this quilt myself a few months ago.  It turned out alright.  Finally got the binding made and on it a few days ago.  This one was BJ's Sundown pattern.  I love the chain in it and could see making it again.
I finished this one awhile back but do not think it ever made the blog.  Found it on my camera when I was cleaning out my pictures.  Barb sent me most of these leftover blocks (or gave them to me in person several years ago) and I made a baby quilt with them.  

 

No comments:

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...