Sunday, September 24, 2023

Midnight Flight Christmas Style


I updated my Quiltville Mystery Page and another Quiltville page yesterday.  It was long overdue. Apparently I never blogged about this quilt.  I took a workshop from Bonnie Hunter with a bunch of friends and my friend Barb went crazy and made too many parts for her own quilt.  You may remember I made a baby size quilt as I was so fatigued (and still working) that I struggled with getting the layout right.  I actually left several mistakes in it

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm not sure how I missed this, Andee. Your quilt turned out beautifully!! "Mistakes" only add character the the end product.

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...